Monday, March 22

Le bel ete by Vanessa Bruno and a winner

Le Bel Ete
A Film for Vanessa Bruno featuring Lou Doillon

I have seen some really inspirational "fashion films' recently.
Boudicca again showed a film during London Fashion Week
Lula magazine has a beautiful short on their site
The Zena Holloway piece I posted Here
It is very interesting to see this new development in Fashion promotion, 
I know fashion has used film before but there does seem to be a flourish at the moment. 
No doubt it is influenced by the overwhelming popularity of sites like Youtube 
and the ever increasing importance of online promotion
I am waiting for the day to premiere the Helen James short film. 
I am itching to do one





On another note The Winner of the Reebok easytone trainers is


Comment no 10 was left by Rose so congratulations Rose, drop me an email and we'll get you kitted out and Thank you to everyone who entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails