Thursday, March 11

Mercedes Helnwein

Plastic devices
I started off researching something for a completely different post but I came across this Illustrator, Video and Fine Artist and couldn't pass them by without showing you.
I am completely in awe of her work and imagine my surprise to then discover she divides her time between LA and ..... a castle in Tipperary, sure just down the road from me!!

Plastic devices II
Her Draught-womanship is astounding but I also am drawn to the humour and sinister aspect to her work.

Local News

Office Ink

A video related to Images 1, 2 and 4

 
To see a video of The Artist at work go to  Lula Magazine and click on Dark Star.
Link to her Website MercedesHelnwein.com

Tune in on Monday to enter an exciting giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails