Thursday, April 14

Holler & Squall


So The first Shop I visited on Atlantic was
Holler and Squall
Amazing eclectic mix of curiosities and interesting and unusual lighting
Also really good price points!



Holler and Squall has a beautifully curated collection of old and new items, most with very reasonable price tags

I would love this as an Island in my Kitchen......... with the rug included


All above images are from the Holler and Squall blog
As I did forgot my camera
Do check it out for the latest additions to the store

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. i really had good time reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great post, helped me out a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this site it gives me a lot knowledge of stylish picture like First & Second Picture.
    vintage handbags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion are all around us. Every think is fashion like your blog have old fashionable things. I love furniture over there.Ladies Fashion Coats

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails