Sunday, August 5

Smarten up

I am about to embark on a new and very exciting project
I am beyond excited at the opportunity 

A side affect is that I will have to smarten up my wardrobe

I have been looking for inspiration

First stop J Crew

a bit bland but a really good basic, 
could be brightened with statement jewelry
or a more colourful or patterned blouse, 
perhaps this one


Love these pants and the teeny polka dot shirt

I already own this blazer in blue 
and it is one of my favourites 
may have to add the red in wool for Winter

I also checked out BODEN
I have always been a fan of their kids stuff
but this season they seem to be shaking off the 
yummy mummy persona for something a little bit edgier, I like it


The cords are a little casual but I like the colours and the jacket is a great cut

These pants also look like a great cut may have to get a few different colours

This Jacket and this skirt are both currently on sale over at 




Love the simplicity of this outfit from COS


Also the essence of simplicity 
-this look from
magazine
 and while we are at Net-a-porter
why not pick up this Johnathan Saunders jacket
LOVE  IT


So wish me luck 
and I will let you all know the details as soon as I can 
x

4 comments:

  1. Hello Helen

    Wishing you success beyond your wildest dreams in your new venture.

    The last three images are my favourites.

    Enjoy the excitement.

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen I am so excited to hear more of your new opportunity!
    Adore the longer jacket with pant. A great shape and so versatile.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artist Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jackets are just what I like to wear too, and intimissimi silk tops look lovely with them: http://uk.intimissimi.com/thumbnail/woman/basic/clothing/pc/4803/c/5315/5319.uts

    Good luck with the exciting venture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails